involved, focused, active
Lafayette students are doers. They are highly motivated people who plan to use their education in class and in clubs, with teams and within organizations to pursue great achievements in the world. Engaged academically and socially, they are equipped to make a difference on campus and in the community. If this describes you, we invite you to apply to Lafayette.
Factors considered in evaluating each student’s application:
- academic performance in secondary school
- grades relative to others in your class and the quality of courses taken
- the candidate’s personal character such as motivation, social awareness, ambition, individualism, and potential for leadership as exhibited through involvement in community and extracurricular activities
- evidence of significant talent
- the results of the SAT or ACT (with writing) submitted by the admissions deadlines.
The results of SAT Subject Tests are recommended but not required for admission. Some academic departments will use scores from these tests for placement purposes.
While Lafayette uses the standard Common Application, you will also be asked to complete a two-page supplemental form. Here, you can tell us specifically about your interests in Lafayette and how you will contribute to the life of the College as a student.
Office of Admissions
118 Markle Hall
Easton, PA 18042
Fax: (610) 330-5355
Monday - Friday 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Students blog about their experiences on campus and abroad.